The 8 Most Popular Recipes on Pinterest RN
The most popular recipes on Pinterest aren’t super fancy, complicated, or trendy. According to the site, they are comforting classics including cookies, pancakes, and pies. After all, when the hanger starts to set in, do you find yourself craving sous-vide lamb shanks or something with carbs and chocolate chips that can be ready in less than an hour? Below, drool over the most-Pinned eight recipes (including one fanciful unicorn cake for good measure).
1. Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies: This recipe’s for all you chewy cookie-lovers out there. Full of chocolate chips, they’re buttery, home-baked heaven. (via The Baking Chocolatess)
2. Best-Ever Pancakes: Puffy, fluffy pancakes make getting up a little early on the weekends totally worth it. Don’t shy away from the baking powder — it’s the secret to getting a big rise. (via Grace and Good Eats)
3. The Best Apple Pie Ever: Apple pie deserves a homemade crust, especially one that comes together in just one minute. Butter, sugar, and spices do the rest of the work for an outrageously tasty dessert. (via Audrey’s Apron)
4. Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread: Starbucks makes tasty drinks, sure, but the pastry case always makes us weak in the knees. Make an approximation of their moist, decadent banana bread at home so you can indulge in a piece whenever you want. (via My Frugal Adventures)
5. The Mug Brownie: This mug brownie is just what you need when your sweet tooth kicks into gear, but you don’t feel like actually turning on the oven. (via Cherry Tea Cakes)
6. The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies: Soft and cake-like, these cookies are like the kind you got from the bakery as a kid. To really make them special, add both chocolate chips and chocolate chunks to the dough before baking. (via Pinch of Yum)
7. Best-Ever Soft Peanut Butter Cookies: You’ll need an ice cold glass of milk to go along with these hopelessly addictive, soft peanut butter cookies. Don’t forget to use a fork to create the iconic crossed tops! (via A Dash of Sanity)
8. Unicorn Cake: Put your baking skills to the test with this unicorn cake recipe from YouTube sensation Rosanna Pansino. Successfully completing this masterpiece is reason enough to throw a party. (via Rosanna Pansino)
Learn how to make more essential recipes by following us on Pinterest.